- Warning – exposure to loud and excessive music may be damaging to your hearing.
- Strobe lighting may be used during the festival.
- Accessibility tickets must be booked in advance. Check the website for details.
- Customers are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear and protection against potential inclement weather,
- A wide selection of food and drink will be available onsite.
- Only buy official merchandise from identified vendors within the festival site
- For further help on the day please go to the Welfare point and info points.
Conditions for sale
- All conditions of the ticket are to be read together with all other statements and / or directives shown on the ticket, shown on the website (www.sonispherefestivals.com) or displayed on the premises. A hard copy of the full conditions are available on request from the promoter.
- Except where point (6) applies, tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter admission of the holder to the venue might be a risk to the safety of the audience and / or the holder and / or affect the enjoyment of the audience and / or the running of the concert, for example, if the holder appears to be under the influence of drink and / or drugs and / or is acting aggressively.
- Right to refuse entry is reserved. Security personnel will search all persons entering the festival site.
- Admission is at the ticket holder’s risk. The promoter and the festival site shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premise
- An adult must accompany children under sixteen
- This ticket is non-transferrable. No refunds. In the event of cancellation of the event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded. In the event of a partial cancellation any refund will be at the promoter’s discretion.
- No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost tickets
- No tickets may be used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages, without written consent of the promoter. Any re-sold or transferred in such a manner will become voidable and the holder may be refused admission or ejected from the festival site.
- Title to this ticket remains with the promoter until payment has been received in full. This ticket should only be purchased from official agents/outlets.
- All ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience. No unauthorised filming/cameras/sound recording – any breach will lead to confiscation of equipment.
- The management reserves the right to make any changes whatsoever in the performance festival owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause.
- Camping is only permitted within designated areas.
- Ticket holders must exchange the ticket for a wristband, which will allow the wearers to leave and re-enter the festival site.
- Fireworks, smoke canisters, and other such similar articles are not permitted on the festival site, and any person in possession of such articles may be refused entry or rejected.
- Only solid fuels are permitted for cooking purposes. No gas or spirit fuels.
- Disposable BBQs are allowed in the campsite only. However, the organiser reserves the right to confiscate disposable BBQs used irresponsibly
- No illegal substances to be brought into the festival – any found will lead to prosecution.
- No glass bottles to be brought onto the festival site. Cans are allowed into the campsite but not in the festival arena or Bohemia. Any found will be confiscated.
- No animals are permitted on site except guide dogs.
- Knebworth Park is private property no commercial trading or selling of tickets or merchandising without the consent of the promoters
- No crowd surfing, No moshing.
There are TWO entrances to the Sonisphere site please check below to see which entrance to use.
Standard Tickets – Head to junction 7 and 8 of the A1 (M) motorway. Signage on the A1 (M) will direct you to the appropriate entrance. Please use the postcode SG1 2AX to direct you only until till you pick up the road signage.
Rock Royalty Tickets – Ignore general festival traffic signage. Come off at Junc 8 of the A1(M) and follow signs to Rock Royalty / Guest entrance. There will be signs along the route. Use the post code SG3 6QL – the entrance to the festival is just before you reach this point on Hitchin Lane.
Accessibility Tickets – Accessibility customers MUST arrive via the Junction 7 entrance at SG1 2AX. Ignore any signage that might direct you otherwise and come to the Junc 7 exit of the A1(M).
By public transport:
The nearest train station is Stevenage. Do NOT use Knebworth Station as there is no festival access from there. Check the website for details of shuttle buses and train timings.
Coaches are available from various points in the UK. Check the website for links.
Big Green Coaches / National Express